Hellooo! / ipadio

Broadcast live to the web from a phone call

iPhone App Android App Sign Me Up

Transantarctic Expedition - talking about last degree, mileages, bits and pieces, distances

RSS feed
Image

Sponsor mention: Cotsworld Outdoors (Maidenstone) Hilleberg Tents Mountain Equipment

0:00/3:42
embed RSS feed Follow

To view a fullsize photograph click the thumbnail below.

Image (40575) image uploaded on 31-10-11
Hello again, Congrats on getting another day done. Only a few more days. I can completely understand from one of your tweets that there is definitely emotions about finishing this and that it will soon be over and some letdown here. This is expected, but your achievement should overshadow that somewhat. I hope everything holds up in your kit till the end. I am predicting it will. Safe travels

Posted by: Bonnie Krim 2 years ago
You will be to busy with interviews and talks to be letdown!!!

Posted by: PETER COULTER 2 years ago
A few more days and the sights will change, Felicity! We're all with you!

Posted by: Janine 2 years ago
You might be feeling a bit of a letdown when you finish, but I think that feeling will disappear immediately when you step into a hot shower, then lower yourself into a hot bath with a glass of wine and some very delicious little nibbles and just SIT. Good luck on your last couple of days. I can't wait to hear your laughing/happy voice to say you're done.

Posted by: charlotte wheater 2 years ago
The guys at Cotswolds in Maidstone have always been full of helpful advise to me so pleased it worked for you also. Great ad! Good luck with the last couple of days.

Posted by: Manu Palomeque 2 years ago
I loved hearing about your kit. The detail made your journey all the more vivid. Being worm must be the key issue. I yelp when my fingers are cold because I forgot my gloves. A request. Please let us all know the list of suppliers for kit and other stuff. I'm sure I'm not alone in my decision to give them lots of business in future.

Posted by: Carol O'Connor 2 years ago
Go for it Felicity, nearly there! You will be interested to know that John Huckle is following your progress via others in the complex who are keeping him up dated and all rooting for you! Allan

Posted by: Allan Wearden 2 years ago