Hellooo! / ipadio

Broadcast live to the web from a phone call

iPhone App Android App Sign Me Up

San Jose

RSS feed
Brought to you by ipadio...
Broadcast 11 months ago
by Rob's channel

17 comments

Your opinion matters... To you, that is.

0:00/38:45
embed RSS feed Follow
Your opinion matters... To you, that is.

To view a fullsize photograph click the thumbnail below.

Brought to you by ipadio...
Loved it. I am a fan for lifeand in Aistralia and its 6:40pm Wednesday night.

Posted by: Oscar 11 months ago
hahahaha this is great

Posted by: Chuck E. 11 months ago
Oh, god, this was fucking hilarious. Keep it up RVD, you're definitely one of a kind. I love it when it's 20 minutes after 4, and glad I follow you on twitter so you can remind me ;)

Posted by: Kayfabe2Masses 11 months ago
Love your blog rvd, just be you, ignore the haters because they will never be successful as you.

Have a good day :)

Posted by: Burt 11 months ago
Australia*

Posted by: Oscar 11 months ago
I Can't Agree More People Are Stupid

Posted by: Jack D 11 months ago
I love these blogs! Giant ass fan of yours! Thank you for making these man.

Posted by: Mya 11 months ago
I don't think management knows that your swimming in a different kind of pool.

Posted by: Trey 11 months ago
There is a twitter following limit.

Posted by: Trey 11 months ago
i was awsome

Posted by: rob van dam 11 months ago
Awesome....RVD. Waiting for Smackdown 9/17/13 in Cincinnati to see you. Going for my son's 11 bday. Sitting in sec. 5 row F seats 13 and 14. Can we get an autograph??? Glad u r back in WWE. You brought me back, gave me a reason to watch again and now my son's favorite wrestler. He says he's never seen anyone like u. My response....he one of a kind. The real RVD!!! Please consider giving us an autograph. Thanks.

Posted by: Rick H. 11 months ago
Dont get mad at me I'm an rvd fan but I'm sure he was high during this

Posted by: Ghghgbhhb 11 months ago
"Many of you noticed my matches were better, but you couldn't put your finger on why they're better. I'm telling you it's because I'm swimming in a different pool."
LOL! Your WWE matches have been better? Says who? Rob Fat Dam is the same slacker going through the motions like he was in TNA. The only difference I can see is that Vince made his fat ass hit the gym to drop a few pounds &shrink his gut. What a dick!

"Some of the other guys - their achievements are not as grand, the stars that they have wrestled are not as well-rounded," Yeah I dare you to tell that to Kurt Angle's face you smack-talking, pot-smoking @sshole! Or Sting. Or Samoa Joe. Or Jeff Hardy. Maybe the Dudleys would double pound you into a marijuana-tainted red puddle. F*ck you Rob Fat Dam! You were dead weight in TNA and they're better off without you. Good riddance you fat ass, potsmoking, lazy ingrate!

Posted by: John Michael 11 months ago
^ u mad bro?

Posted by: Nathan 11 months ago
I smoked weed for a month, and because of it I have shitty memory. Now I have to try harder in school in order to even have a chance of having a successful career. It ruined my life.. I swear I wish I had never smoked that crap.

Posted by: Aperson 11 months ago
None

Posted by: Danny Williams 11 months ago
How does this man EVERRRRR pass a WWE wellness test?

Posted by: AJ Aries 11 months ago